Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Reviewing Tips by Me :))

             Hayyy. Just recovered from those shits that ruled my week.. Thank God I've surpassed them.. I really thought it was hard but the results have not even suggested I was right.. I just had a strategy.. And none of my classmates even knew it.. SShhh.. I'll give you some tips:


  •  If you think you're not ready to study... Just sleep the night away. And wake up at your desired time.. Maybe your head just needs some rest and too tired to store enough more ideas.. Better wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning... The time that fits enough coz it will be quiet and be colder enough.
  • Read your notes.. again and again.. Coz maybe you have misspelled or misinterpreted some important ideas...
  • Summarize your notes in a small paper enough to be read.. so that it'll not be hard for you to read any longer..
  •  Never sleep with your notes. Drink coffee first and a supplement to boost your memory.
  • Memorize and speak your notes again and again.. Repetition sometimes, could be necessarily be memorized.
  • Have somebody to review and test you with your notes.
  • Always drink water.. it could also boost your memory...
  • Turn off your cellphone and TV while studying. Just focus..
 That's all.. Hope you've learned a lot. :))

No comments: